Re: SSDs and Journalling (was Re: LTO3 SCSI to LTO4 fiber)

fixed

Journalling didn't make the SSD's less valuable. It's just that SSD's
weren't the performance enhancer we thought them to be. What really
kicked butt was adding
Resource
ID Option Feature Description
5770SS1 42 5117 HA Journal Performance
Hey, 70 day try and buy. Give it a shot, if you're journalling. We're
BPCS and Mimix, so yes we're journalling. We did BPCS specific time
trials with Month end, etc. Huge difference. We log run times from every
month end step.