Re: IBM Systems Director Navigator for i

fixed

I've used iNav before to add disk drives and whatnot. I am having really
weird issues today but iNav really hates it when I put my computer into
sleep mode at night. Normally an exit and restart fixes it. But today I
think it's hanging on to something. For one thing it's starting too fast.
Another, I am getting "There was a severe problem retrieving Disk Unit
information from the System i5. This is not a communication problem.
Please contact your service representative. Error code: SAXEXC.
I'd try a reboot, but I'm kinda busy.