IBM Systems Director Navigator for i

fixed

Has anyone noticed that when starting "Configuration and Service" then drilling down into the hardware (in this case Disk Pools) the SST credential is always wrong? I have both the IBM i and the SST profiles the same with the same password (Tried both upper case passwords and lower case passwords)

All the groups and cumulative up to date as of 9/4.

Feels like a bug to me, but I wondered if anyone else has experienced the same thing. Works great with using System i Navigator, but then System i Navigator always prompts me for a profile/password so it does not matter if the passwords are synch'd or not.