From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of William A. Hansen
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 4:41 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Gee, sounds like an great job.......

Most of my neighbors in Colorado have come here to escape California or
Texas. They cite taxes, immigration, weather, weirdoes, the declining
infrastructure, and politics run amok. I'd assign a homework problem to
match each problem with the state, but they are also among the reasons we
left Illinois.

William A. Hansen
Manta Technologies Inc.
Toll-free: (800) 406-2682 x 101