A little humor for your Friday afternoon: The Reporting System

fixed

Sorry for going off-topic here, but I thought we all need a laugh. I
think many of us can relate.

http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/The-Reporting-System.aspx

"Why should we fix something that isn’t broken?"

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me