Replacing Receipt Printer - Does Epson ReadyPrint T20 work?

fixed

We have older dot-matrix printers that the users are saying "are
dying". In our switch to US Bank for credit card payments, they sent
us Epson ReadyPrint T20 receipt printers for the credit card receipts.
Has anyone used these with the IBM i? How do you set these up to work
with the IBM i?

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me