RE: Gee, sounds like an great job.......

fixed

Most of my neighbors in Colorado have come here to escape California or Texas. They cite taxes, immigration, weather, weirdoes, the declining infrastructure, and politics run amok. I'd assign a homework problem to match each problem with the state, but they are also among the reasons we left Illinois.

Bill
William A. Hansen
whansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Manta Technologies Inc.