Most of my neighbors in Colorado have come here to escape California or Texas. They cite taxes, immigration, weather, weirdoes, the declining infrastructure, and politics run amok. I'd assign a homework problem to match each problem with the state, but they are also among the reasons we left Illinois.

Bill
William A. Hansen
whansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Manta Technologies Inc.