Re: AW: Almost a year and a half ago, I did some work with SQL UDFs. I'vesince forgotten some crucial things.

fixed

Birgitta Hauser wrote:
@2: An UDF is only deterministic within the same job or connection.

"Or connection"? Including a UDF call embedded within a view, accessed through a JDBC connection, which runs in a prestart job?

That would do wonderful things for my head and my stomach right now, if true.

--
JHHL