Re: Unload/Reload

fixed

Rob,

I realize you likely have reasons for doing this as an Unload/Reload but might I ask why? I generally avoid unload/reload unless it's really the only practical method. With the tools available now in IBM i we often can simply migrate from one set of disks to another with minimal downtime and less risk. If you do have reason for unload/reload then at least be sure you have a minimum of TWO sets of media to restore from.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis