Re: Unload/Reload

fixed

Thank you.
Can I have multiple size drives in one raid set? Or should I start
another raid set? If I can have them all in one raid set should I
end/restart raid on this set anyway to further spread the stripe?

I take it multiple size drives in the same 5787 is not a problem?

I'm still mulling over your other comments about the 70/140/280.