From: Mike Wills <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2012 9:32 PM
Subject: Re: Event-based actions

This is a great example of making old technology work with new thinking.
This is dead simple in a web application. A client side JavaScript could be
set to listen for changes from a server side script. I believe this is
where Node.js is best sending events to the client.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me