I am currently running the JOOMLA and DRUPAL using MYSQL on LINUX on I. I
wanted to install and get MYSQL working on I but when oracle did what they
did recently did not pursue it. Are you running the apache on I for
JOOMLA. Thanks for the information as I see where the VIM on PASE could now
be worthwhile for you based on your additional comments.