On 1/13/11 10:19 AM, Scott Klement wrote:
What does BINARY mode have to do with the errors you posted?

Here's what you posted:

<<SNIP FTP426 "Cannot write to member...">>

What on EARTH does that have to do with whether you do/don't use
BINARY mode? Binary mode enables/disables translation. It has
nothing to do with whether you can send data to a server.