We are on 405cd:

Problem Statement: We are losing our on margin because we cannot tell when viewing the exception report if the demand is a service repair order.

Example: When we bought part number MT3007 recently we bought a lower quantity amount because demand was low for production. Not realizing when we made the buy decision that there was service demand we went ahead and paid 38% more for the part when we could have passed it on to the customer.

Don F. Cavaiani
IT Manager
Amerequip Corp.

"It's amazing what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the credit." Harry S. Truman