Anyone care to comment of this topic our upcoming meeting next week?

fixed

We are on 405cd:

Problem Statement: We are losing our on margin because we cannot tell when viewing the exception report if the demand is a service repair order.

Example: When we bought part number MT3007 recently we bought a lower quantity amount because demand was low for production. Not realizing when we made the buy decision that there was service demand we went ahead and paid 38% more for the part when we could have passed it on to the customer.

Don F. Cavaiani
IT Manager
Amerequip Corp.
920-894-7063

"It's amazing what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the credit." Harry S. Truman