Sorry - this was meant for BPC list.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don Cavaiani
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 5:17 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Anyone care to comment of this topic our upcoming meeting next

We are on 405cd:

Problem Statement: We are losing our on margin because we cannot tell
when viewing the exception report if the demand is a service repair

Example: When we bought part number MT3007 recently we bought a lower
quantity amount because demand was low for production. Not realizing
when we made the buy decision that there was service demand we went
ahead and paid 38% more for the part when we could have passed it on to
the customer.

Don F. Cavaiani
IT Manager
Amerequip Corp.

"It's amazing what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the
credit." Harry S. Truman

unsubscribe, or change list options,
moment to review the archives at