Something got whacked ??

fixed

Here is an age old, unchanged procedure which failed today (first time I can remember this happening). Any clue on what might be happening?

CALL SFC520C
Open of member FSOAM was changed to SEQONLY(*NO).
Open of member FSO was changed to SEQONLY(*NO).
Open of member FOD was changed to SEQONLY(*NO).
Open of member FMA was changed to SEQONLY(*NO).
Open of member FMAL02 was changed to SEQONLY(*NO).
Open of member FODL02 was changed to SEQONLY(*NO).
Open of member FSOL01 was changed to SEQONLY(*NO).
Member (MBR) parameter allowed only with data base file. <-------------------------------------------
Error occurred during processing of command.
Function check. CPF9899 unmonitored by SFC000 at statement 1900,
instruction X'0012'.
CPF9899 received by SFC000 at 1900. (C D I R)

Don F. Cavaiani
IT Manager
Amerequip Corp.
920-894-7063

"It's amazing what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the credit." Harry S. Truman