What BPCS - who said BPCS - I NEVER said BPCS - 1988

We have already essentially re-written the MPS/MRP generation programs
in Lansa for the WEB.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chuck Lewis
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 10:11 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Having much trouble working with our ERP vendor

When did you guys install BPCS ?

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 10:53 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion

1 - It's probably still illegal.
2 - Technically, find out all the programs you do not have source for,
and keep an eye on "last used" and what not. Some BPCS license hook
programs are not just used in menuing. An example might be a common
routine for date editing, every time it executes - check licensing.
That may not be

it exactly, but you get where I'm going... Wonder if you could move
these to a different dedicated library in the library list and crank up
the auditing on them to see where they are used? We're the third
customer to ever purchase BPCS and the oldest one still using it.
Running manufacturing on 405CD and accounting on ERPLX. Plan to move to
all ERPLX this year. Started out grass roots intense ERP education
throughout entire company (except systems - go figure) first. Then
we'll concentrate on ERPLX.

Rob