Re: Environments ... big iron & desktop (was: *** ADMIN: EGL vs.<anything> == Off Topic -- REVERSAL)

fixed

I have my 27" flat screen positioned above my laptop on a stack of old 4GB
hard drives giving me lots of 'real estate' to work with.

Now that is a picture I would love to see :-)

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com