I tend to use my laptop monitor as primary, and the drive in theatre size
screen as extra. I also eschew the mouse and keyboard from the docking
station. Can't understand why taking my fingers off of the keyboard and
using an extra mouse would be more productive than getting used to the red
mouse in the middle of the keyboard. Did take some serious discipline to
get used to it though.

I'm stunned by my coworkers who use their extra monitor and just plain
flat shut their laptop monitor and don't use it when docked. Then again,
I have 9 browser sessions, 8 5250 sessions, domino, notepad, iNav, adobe
reader, dos prompt, Free Cell (been a lot of long nights battling tape
drives this week) etc going. And, if they have 2 5250 sessions and notes
going they get lost.