RE: Environments ... big iron & desktop (was: *** ADMIN: EGLvs.<anything> == Off Topic -- REVERSAL)

fixed

http://www.naturalpoint.com/

Not sure if it changes focus, but it does replace the mouse with an eye
tracker.

As to multi-monitor setups, I'm now telecommuting most days. My new home
office desk has, from left to right, a 20" LCD on my PC, my work laptop
on a stand, and a 24" LCD. The LCDs are in portrait mode & the 24" is
switchable between my PC and the laptop using a KVM. That way my
primary display for both machines is always up and the secondary display
is switched to whichever machine I'm working on at the moment.