RE: Environments ... big iron & desktop (was:*** ADMIN: EGL vs.<anything> == Off Topic -- REVERSAL)

fixed

Thank you. If suspend survives the night, that may work just fine.
Actually I haven't powered off my laptop since Sunday and I've been taking
it back and home with me. Then again, when you work until 2:30 and are
back in at 9:00... Have I mentioned that it's been the week from hell?

Hey IBM I am having this problem with RSTLIB *NONSYS. Here's the message
from the joblog. Here's the errors in the Product Activity Log...
IBM's response: Remove the tape drive from the system and the messages
will stop appearing in your Product Activity Log.
My response: But doesn't that make it hard to get the information from
the tape on to the system?