SQL Performance Question

fixed

We have some "SQL" processes that were written by our web development team.
They were made into stored procedures on the iSeries. When they run for our
website, they take 15 or 20 seconds, some times more to run. Yet, if we
take the SQL and run it in Navigator, it takes about 450 ms to run.

Any ideas on how to improve the performance of these stored procedures?

I have created the "suggested" indexes and still no improvement.

Debbie Kelemen
Sr. Programmer / Analyst
CHEFS
719-272-2617