From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DebbieKelemen
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 10:54 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: SQL Performance Question

We have some "SQL" processes that were written by our web development
team.
They were made into stored procedures on the iSeries. When they run
for our
website, they take 15 or 20 seconds, some times more to run. Yet, if
we
take the SQL and run it in Navigator, it takes about 450 ms to run.

Any ideas on how to improve the performance of these stored procedures?

I have created the "suggested" indexes and still no improvement.

Debbie Kelemen
Sr. Programmer / Analyst
CHEFS
719-272-2617