Re: *** ADMIN: EGL vs. <anything> == Off Topic

fixed

Charles Wilt wrote:
While I'm not particularly fond of language vs. language debates,
they often have some useful information buried inside.
And they do need a place IMHO.

Charles -
I agree, since I learn most by example.
Now I won't be able to see any examples of how to do it in EGL vs any other
language.
- sjl