Re: iPhone Rich UI

fixed

Not to be too pedantic about it, but if you don't have a WSDL, then you
don't have a Web Service.

I don't mind you being pedantic as long as you state where you are getting
your information. Can you point me to some resources that support your
definition?, as it is contrary to what I have found.

I know that wikipedia isn't absolute truth, but I would imagine the
definition of web services has been critiqued by thousands of individuals
more involved in web services than you or I. Maybe you are thinking of the
WS-I basic profile?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_service

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com