Re: Cume, Group

fixed

I've always done them in this order - not that I'm an authority on this
but an IBM'r once confirmed that this was the logical way. I once saw
specific instructions in a PTF package that specified a different order
but that was only once.

Cume
Groups
Hipers

My logic is that, in most cases, this is the chronological order the
PTF's were issued. I also IPL between each set to apply as I go.

joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 07/18/2008 12:24:51 PM >>>
I looked for the "why" in the archives and couldn't find it...

For once and for all I want to understand in my mind which you do first
and why: cume or group? I ordered groups and cumes, and I want to know
which to do first, and what's the reasoning.

Joe