Re: Cume, Group

fixed

Lukas Beeler wrote:
Both, in one swoop. Just load the image catalog, let it sort, and then
load everything together.

Thanks to all who answered. I'm going to go the image catalog route. This is simple O/S maintenance; WAS won't work unless I get up to date on PTFs. I'll dump my cume and groups into a catalog and let the OS sort 'em out.

Joe