LPARs

fixed

We have 2 LPARs that are set up as "required" resources. now it's been
determined that we need to merge the 2 LPARs. has anyone done this? seems
like a lot of HMC work. i can use dynamic LPAR allocations for desired
resources easy enough but i've never had to move required resources
around. is there an easy way to do this? or can someone point me to some
*good* documentation on how to do this (step-by-step would be too good 8^)
)?

Thanks,
Tommy Holden