RE: Search OS/400 Physical Files

fixed

Fran,

As you know, we talked before. Last we spoke, you told me Pinal County was getting off the i5 and moving to Windoz. Is that finished?

You (Pinal) is more of an exception than you might think. You are, of course, from the County in which I live; I just do some of my work in Tucson. I find the problem is more acute in local governmental entities that are about medium to near-large in size and are not forced by some overarching larger governmental entity to be better standardized and organized.

Dave