Re: XML

fixed

Adam West wrote:
We don't have an HTTP server running as far as I can tell. Maybe this is the cause why I am not getting the data?

You shouldn't need an HTTP server. You're i is acting as a client to the HTTP server at xurrency.com. You can use TELNET to connect instead of HTTPAPI (you mentioned you were using this on the RPG list), that way you can narrow down whether the problem is with your networking setup or with your usage of HTTPAPI.

Sorry that I forgot to mention this before: the i5/OS command to try would be TELNET RMTSYS(XURRENCY.COM) PORT(80).