RE: how to tell if website hosted on iseries is down

fixed

Plenty of external checks available if that is what you are after - free
or for fee. We use Servers Alive here to monitor lots of stuff....

http://www.woodstone.nu/salive/

Whatsup gold is another good one as well.

http://www.whatsupgold.com

Michael Crump

Manager, Computing Services
Saint-Gobain Containers, Inc.
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN 47302

765.741.7696
765.741.7012 f

Motivation
If a pretty poster and a cute saying are all it takes to motivate you,
you probably have a very easy job. The kind robots will be doing soon.