-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Adams

I ran the WRKWTR command with *All.
The printer was *not* in the list.

The help text shows:

The attributes and the current status of all spooling writers
are displayed.

To me, that means it only shows writers that are started (thus, spooling.) I suggest leaving the default *PRT or using a generic name to make a smaller list (but then we have more than 500 printers, so looking at the whole list here would be crazy.)
Sean Porterfield

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Thank you.