RE: All save files?

From: Brian Dolinar

Ok, seems like this should be easy to get a list of all the save files on a system, but I'm gapping out.

And I didn't want to use the the big, ham-handed hammer of DSPOBJD OBJ(*ALL/*ALL) OBJTYPE(*FILE) and then querying the output file field ODOBAT = 'SAVF'.

I would probably go with the DSPOBJD method.

WRKF *ALL/*ALL SAVF seems to work, but you can't get a printout or filter or ..... And it's taking a REALLY long time on my system!
--
Sean Porterfield

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Thank you.