Re: Running out of twinax consoles...

fixed

Most "spray & pray" machines are sold for the express purpose
of selling cartridges.

For occasional use, they are excellent machines.

I still sell a ton of them for fax use, which I thought was dead.

James Lampert wrote:

Not as expensive as inkjets, a technology I wouldn't mind seeing go away for good.

I own an ALPS MicroDry (thermal ribbon transfer, with dye sublimation capability as well), and I'm planning on buying one of Samsung's "inkjet-killer" color laser printers. On the other hand, I wouldn't take the best inkjet printer in the world as a gift (although I will occasionally use inkjets belonging to others).