Re: Running out of twinax consoles...

fixed

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 1:05 AM, Paul Nelson <nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm waiting until they produce a thin console that's as reliable as twinax.
I've had two clients return theirs and have gotten free twinax cards in
exchange

Fortunately, they killed of Twinax in the M15 and made it horribly
expensive in the M25.

Now, at least customers *HAVE* to move away from it. It was god damned
time. Next, IBM should kill support for matrix printers.