Re: Innovis EDI software

fixed

I had a problem with them a few years ago and they were quoting me
something in the range of twenty grand and I pulled the plug on them, and
switched.

From:
"Pete Massiello" <pmassiello-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
06/02/2008 12:44 PM
Subject:
Innovis EDI software

We have an account going from a 270 which is a P05 tier group to a 515
which
is also a P05 tier. They use Innovis for their EDI, and they wish to
charge
the customer $11,000 for keys. No new functionality, customer is already
on
maintenance, customer will not have any more EDI transactions, customer
will
get nothing from this at all. Every other vendor that we had on the 270
had
no charge, or a small paperwork charge (which is fine).

Has anyone else had this nightmare dealing with Innovis? Any other EDI
software providers that you prefer.

Thanks

Pete Massiello