How did you map the fields Gerald? That is the problem we are having.....

Gerald <gmagnuson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
06/26/2008 03:35 PM
Re: iSeries ODBC Driver issue

We just set up our worldship system to send us the end of day processing
You specifiy the FILE in the worldship application. within the ODBC
driver setup, you provide what user profile will be used, and what
LIBRARIES will be used.

We are getting ready to connect worldship to import and audit system i
data (well, it's on our project list anyway...)

Doug Palme wrote:
I am working on mapping some UPS worldship fields to a file on the
iseries.....and I need to use the ODBC driver to accomplish
this....however, I have not figured out how to specify the specific
iSeries PF that the driver should use.

Is anyone familiar with using the ODBC driver?

and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this
transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy

the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.

Thank you.