Innovis EDI software

fixed

We did not have any problem with Extol. We actually dropped a tier. no
extra money

On 6/2/2008 4:24 PM, Bill wrote:

Bob Cagle wrote:

If I'm ever in the situation again to choose an EDI provider, Inovis
will be on the BOTTOM of the list because of this fiasco.

Place Extol on the bottom of your list as well. Only way we made it
affordable was to switch to a limited number of trading partners.

I also would have considered a PC package if I'd had the time to deal
with the transition.

Bill