From: CRPence

I agree with Vern. I dislike bottom posting [quoted text above
reply].

I, on the other hand, prefer bottom posting. But that's because a high
percentage of posts I read I find via Google as opposed to an email feed, so
I likely didn't just read the previous post. I find it a lot easier to be
able to read a response in context by going top to bottom.

I also take the time to trim the post down to the relevant bits. I dislike
posts where the whole entire previous post is quoted almost as bad as I hate
posts where nothing of the previous text is quoted and I have to go back and
find the message that was being responded to.

It's my call. I figure if it's not worth my time to make the post legible,
readable and searchable, then I probably shouldn't be posting anyway. But
that's just the way I roll, baby... <grin>

Joe