Joe Pluta wrote:
From: Mark Allen

That would fit for the National Enquirer or the Cincinnati Enquirer (more
appropriately known as the Adquirer......

<smirk>

Okay, anyway, point taken.

Enough of the barrage between Aaron and me. Sorry about that. I just get a
little het up because finally IBM has given us a decent GUI interface with a
powerful tool that actually integrates properly with i5/OS (and it will only
get more powerful, believe me). Please don't hate it because it's J2EE;
J2EE is IBM's direction and if you want IBM tools, then you have to accept
it.

If you DON'T want J2EE, there are other options like PHP and RPG-CGI, but
neither of those is going to get the same tooling support, especially not
from Rational.

Joe