Thanks to all for the feedback.

I did apply those 2 ptfs first, and rebooted. I think maybe what I did wrong was to apply the groups before the cume/hiper/db. If I recall, I previously always loaded the cume/hiper/db and then the groups.

Re my DR recovery test...

I did a scratch install from the full system backup tape that I'd taken before this cume. All appeared to go well except 2 things:

1. OPT01 is now unusable... it's called OPT02 now. None of my other devices seem to have been renamed. I can live with this.
2. I'm trying to get SSL running for telnet. I'd done this before - after this backup and before this last ptf. Now, when I go into the http server admin web page and choose DCM, it complains that I don't have any cryptographic provider loaded. I do, in fact, have 5722-AC3 installed, so I dunno what the problem is. I can't get into IBM HTTP Server for iSeries, either...

I have SS1 option 34 installed. I have DG1 installed. I have AC3 installed.

This was working before... something got chewed up in the restore.

Maybe I'll remove SS1/34, DG1 and AC3, then reinstall them and reboot.

Thoughts?

Go...FASTER!  Without an Upgrade!
ARCTOOLS/400(tm) and ReorgWizard(tm)
www.arctools.com
DCSoftware,Inc.
Ph:  508.435.8243 x200
Fax:508.435.4498
Current versions: ARCTOOLS v7.1.1, ReorgWizard v3.1.5, JDE Module v3, BPCS Module v1