From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Booth Martin
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 12:40 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: POWER6 now or later?

I am still not sure I understand the business case for a desktop unit. Portability, for marketing I suppose? But after that very small need, then what? Besides, if the goal is portability then why not a laptop?

If the battle is for price alone, then other solutions seem quicker/easier/more responsive?