From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of James H. H. Lampert
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 12:08 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Anybody have any experience with the IBM Web ServicesClient
for C++

"DeLong, Eric" <EDeLong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think the "IBM Web Services Client for C++" toolkit is
packaged as part of the XML Toolkit. As far as I can
tell, this product does not exist for V4 releases of
OS400. V4 is probably NOT going to support these
features....

Thanks. I still don't know how we're going to make this
ghost walk, except for maybe somehow using a dummy
back-end when working on our machines.

But has anybody here actually used the thing?
Specifically, calling it from ILE RPG (one of the few
things the vague online docs I could find were actually
clear about was that this could be done)?

--
JHHL