"DeLong, Eric" <EDeLong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think the "IBM Web Services Client for C++" toolkit is packaged as part of the XML Toolkit. As far as I can tell, this product does not exist for V4 releases of OS400. V4 is probably NOT going to support these features....

Thanks. I still don't know how we're going to make this ghost walk, except for maybe somehow using a dummy back-end when working on our machines.

But has anybody here actually used the thing? Specifically, calling it from ILE RPG (one of the few things the vague online docs I could find were actually clear about was that this could be done)?