Ladies and Gentlemen, Fellow Geeks and Geekettes:

Sorry if I sounded a bit frustrated yesterday.

To repeat one of the things I asked yesterday does anybody here have any experience with the "IBM Web Services Client for C++" toolkit? What little I've been able to find out about it so far seems awfully vague.

Apparently, somehow, at least according to others more directly involved in the project, we're going to be able to develop the back-end of this address validator on boxes other than our own, so the limitations of our own development tools may not be relevant.

--
JHHL