Re: Has anybody accessed a web service from a 400?

fixed

James H. H. Lampert wrote:

I don't entirely get this "XML installer," or how it would
install to V4R4, when the raw save file requires V5.

Nor do I see any documentation on how to use it. Is that
installed with the downloads?

James,

You might want to peruse the archives:
http://www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi

I know I've used Scott's APIs on my V4R2 machine. I think that's one of
the main reasons there is a .zip file with the source - it's too hard
these days to get source on a system that old other than ftp of the
files directly. I've only used .zip and savf installations.

The instructions are in the form of a README and the EXAMPLE* source
members.
--
Sean Porterfield