Re: When an AS/400 is called an iSeries

fixed

I am proud to say that my first programming language was (and still is)
RPG (first the /400 variety, now /free ILE).

Peter Colpaert
Application Developer
PLI - IT - Kontich, Belgium
-----
Yoda of Borg are we. Futile is resistance, assimilated will you be.
-----

eduard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
10/06/2007 22:35
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: When an AS/400 is called an iSeries

The fun thing is that almost everyone now programming in RPGLE have
switched to RPGLE from an other language.
In what language did you learn to program??

Eduard.