----- Original Message ----
From: Nathan Andelin <nandelin@xxxxxxxxx>
<snip>

I know several Unix/C programmers that have switched to using
.NET/C# - but I've never seen somebody switch to RPG/System i.
I would be interested in samples/experiences from others on this list.
Do you know people that switched e.G. from .NET/C# or Java to RPG?

Yes, one of my colleagues switched from Unix-C to ILE-RPG. I formerly to
developed under Microsoft's frameworks (predating .Net), then switched to
ILE-RPG.
<snip>