From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
eduard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 5:49 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: When an AS/400 is called an iSeries

We have several just graduated people learning and using RPGLE and having a
lot more fun than with Java or .NET/C#.
They do not see 'legacy technology' or 'legacy programming language' they
see a very versatile language that they can learn easily and can create a
lot of fun things with.

There is no problem with the technology or with the language.
There is only a problem in our minds.

Regards,
Eduard.

<snip>