Re: Distilling postscript files

fixed

It's not a matter of whether we have the CDs to install it (and we're at
v5r3), but it's a matter of having to go through five or more levels of
bureacracy to get it done.  Along the way, it needs to be justified.  Gotta
be more than "just wanna try Ghostscript to see what it can do for us".

Might not be that bad for the test box, but the production box is where they
do QA testing (no lectures please), and this is where we would utilize
Ghostscript.

- Dan